I carry an ache with me. A longing. A yearning. Waiting to be fulfilled. Waiting to be surprised.
Today is good. Sustained. Grace. Favour.
I like running. I find myself pushing on better. With greater determination, strength and perseverance. But beyond self motivation/ positive thinking, I know the source is way bigger than me. The force as some would call it. To me, its the Source. Of living waters that never run dry, of constant companion that never departs and anchored hope that never shifts.
Thankfully, I feel a lot more focused. That happens when people are in pain sometimes. Sometimes somethings need to be channeled somewhere. Ha. But I run to my Father. That's where I am soothed.
Shot a short video today and edited it by the night. Very happy with it actually. Quite funny that I'm kinda chill about some things nowadays and things just work out. Ha. Maybe if I 'try' lesser, I get better at some things. Ha. Perhaps its the surrender, the letting go, the 'rest' in my Father that I can soar and be free. This is abundant life. Being free. Totally.
Learnt how to tie guitar strings whilst waiting for videos to export. (Yay I learnt something new today). Life is very much like a guitar string (yes, I philosophise a lot)... to be in tune, the right tension needs to be there. Life is living out different tensions... knowing when/what/who/how to hold on and when/what/who/how to let go.
Finding my tension. *smile* life is beautiful.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment