Wednesday, October 10, 2007

today. today. today.




hahah... just came back from Botak Jones. Yummy. Had a fantastic time with my colleagues.

Today was much much better. Less angsty and grumpy. Actually enjoyed the day. Maybe because I'm more at peace. Yeah... posted my photos online last night and am happy with them. Glad to read a blog by Karen Cheng about her turning 30 and the host of responses she got. Then I realise... that a lot of my frustrations was also to do with the expectations of turning 3-0. Not too sure why the big fuss over it, but perhaps it marks a milestone. Glad to just find out why I'm so angsty. And the perks of being 3-0 soon. Figuring what I want. Finally. Then... also had to settle in my heart about something dear... to be prepared to let it go... that things may not work out. And be patient. Yup.

Glad to make the day of a colleague by giving him Transformers pix I took from NY. And hey! I received another button! From the sister of my other colleague who gave me the orange and green buttons yesterday! Yay! Made me happpppyyyy!!!! Heeeeeeee. Sure made it easier to start the day. Yeah... one of the colleagues mentioned that it was rather quiet without me around... aw.... I feel useful. ha. Had lunch with the new gal in office and two other colleagues. Nearly fell off my chair laughing... with some new game idea that involved some typical sing characters. OMG. It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNNNNNNNYYYYY!!!!!! Sure made the day easier to go by.

Doing casting today also and was just fun looking at other's bios and having a good laugh at their emails, their cheesy photos, their unique skills (like raising one eyebrows, cracking knuckles, moving ears etc) and eyeing the good looking ones. LOL. Kinda fun. Ha... and also running commentary from the colleague beside me made it even more entertaining.

My gosh.... am sleeeepppiiieee now... after the wonderful Cajun Chix, Cajun Fries, STUFFED JALAPENOS(!!!!), Mango Magarita, Sol with Lime and Ceasar's Salad. I'm STUFFED and SEH....

Giving myself some leeway to adjust back... one week... before coming back full on to normal schedule, bills, mail, cleaning, packing etc... Kinda doing it here and there now... but still allowing myself some Kaya Toast, Teh (with milk), Fried Bee Hoon. Next week will be back to home packed sandwiches! Ha. At least I'm hitting the gym two times this week *Pat on back*.

Gotta sleep soon... tom's long day!

No comments: