
am on the road to soar higher.
day by day, the load gets lighter and I'm travelling lighter.
The loads that were there for 15 years... are slowly shedding away... When God takes away or chooses to withhold things... its really for our good.
Have walked 19 years with Him... the more I know Him... the more I know His heart or in expressed in Chinese more tenderly - yi4 nian4, for us is the BEST.
2005 had been a GREAT year but a hard one too. A lot of pain. Many nights of tears. Yet many days of joy. More freedom. To run. To soar. To fly high.
His eyes is on the sparrow. Its on me too.
Through it all, He is faithful. At the deepest darkest moments last year... He came through. Two moments I remember significantly. The two lowest points... He came. The first when I was down at the pits, I asked for a hug. A friend SMSed me at that moment with an electronic hug. *faints*. Thank you Daddy God. Last week, when my heart felt so sad on a particular day, a friend got a prompting from God to pray for me and what He told her was SMACK ON. He knows. He carries me.
Cried so much last night that I think I need cucumber for my eyes today. Ha.
But its coming out... the hidden tears I could not cry. The invisible burdens. The darkest fears. Replaced by an unshakeable love. An unfailing faithfulness. Arms stronger than mine that lifts me and my family. The brokeness is paving the way for a new FREEDOM.
No comments:
Post a Comment