Saturday, January 21, 2006

I lost my LGM

I bought a LGM handphone strap dingy from Hong Kong. I surprised myself. Never liked those dangly things. The only one I liked was a sesame street one my friend carried. Ernie, I think it was. Well... it came with a little LGM, together with the strap that said "OOH". Ha. LOVE IT! Along my journey... I lost that little LGM. Am sad. Ha.

Sigh... feeling a little lost... and raw... so many things happening... yet I feel I'm not up to speed... even with the year starting...

Hmm... watched my boss pack today... at the same time, Heng and I were moving our stuff...(*office spring cleaning too*) sigh... guess this is IT. Just me and him. And the BIG GUY up there. Hmm... sure gonna miss my boss... wat a friend he is... and a mega light bulb...energy. guidance. direction. Hmm... this is harder than I thought...

Watched a cartoon his son lent me... something about Buzz Lightyear's adventures. Haha. Love it. Sometimes I wonder... did the people who wrote the script wrote it for kids or the adults? Have the kids become so satirical nowadays? So fast? Ha.. was funny to see how Disney/Pixar spoofed Star Wars, Batman and Catwoman. And the captions were just funny, a shrewd sense of humour. Loved it! Glad it brought me some laughter amidst the tension I'm feeling now at home.

Yeah... heroes... we all need them... I need my Hero... to come through and rescue me. Feel tired. Want to move on. But don't know how.

I want to be FREE. I want to be who I was made to be. I want to run free. Strong. Firm.I want to be sure. So sure of Him. So sure of myself. I want to be fearless. I want to be anchored and not shaken. I want to be who I am. TOTALLY.

I want to create beautiful things. I want to touch lifes. I want to impact many for good. I want to be involved in the arts, cook, travel... I want to design... I want to roam free... I want to pick up new sports... I want to be able to dive... I want to be healed of my allergic rhinitis... I want to travel light... I want to let go of my baggage and overheavy yoke the last 15 years... I want to SOAR. Light. Strong. Free. Sure.

No comments: