Wednesday, January 11, 2006

the year so far

its an interesting start... this year...

has been bittersweet...

my 'boss' is moving on... sigh... feel sad... perhaps had been in denial for the past one month... as a Gen X-Y... I guess I'm supposed to be more adaptable to change, right? But... when a colleague, more so a 'boss' becomes a friend... and a 'father figure'... someone whom I can trust ... goes away... it ain't that easy I suppose. Well... am enjoying the time (whatever that is left in the office) left... and still looking as if things will still be the same. Guess when it really happens, Heng and I will have to figure something out... when someone leaves there's always two or ok... 3 components that goes... the emotional, the physical and spiritual...

Emo... well... He's the kind of guy that you feel you can depend on. I seriously think there is a whole lot of people in the office will feel a HUGE sense of loss. But that's also life... when people go away... its often a time to grow too.

Phy...hmm...I am so NOT thinking about the future shoots.... but we'll figure a way out... there's always a way...

Spirio... quite amazingly God speaks through him in such unexpected ways... and in such volumes too... often so SPOT ON ... so TOTALLY along the themes God was speaking. Well... I think the GREATEST thing he did for me was in his own words "I'm not looking at how to get things out from you. But to invest in you so that you can blossom and bloom." I think as long as I have a proper memory (and not go senile), I will remember those words. Its been totally healing. Enough of leaders who cared more about their agenda than the people. Finally a leader who bothers and tries. Sincerely.

transitions... yet again...

and sure hope things in my family will pick up... hoping the peaks and troughs get less amplified.
sure glad my first video of the year was something very satisfying... ... more to come!

whatever befall... I know my redeemer LIVES. Sure hope. Deep anchor. Come what may...

No comments: